The trip from Marrakech to the Ouzoud waterfalls is a treat for the more adventurous. They are located 150 km from Marrakech in the Middle Atlas and are, with its 110 meters high, the highest in North Africa. In addition, the Ouzoud waterfalls are a point of geological interest for its rock formations. We will use the full potential of this unique setting for hiking walk, cross the river and take a dip in natural pools (not suitable for chilly). In this place you can eat in any of the panoramic restaurants and, if lucky, see the monkeys tinker. In short, this tour through the Cascades of Ouzoud is ideal for hiking enthusiasts and to know an extraordinary and quiet with the family.
- Private transport
- Shuttle will pick you up at your accommodation
- Local guide in the Cascades.
- Departure from your accommodation at 9am and return at 18 hours.
- Circuit safe and supervised by professional guides.
- You must wear slippers or shoes suitable for walking, warm clothing during the winter and swimwear for the summer.
- Outdoor activity criteria concerning flora and fauna that marks Faada Responsible Tourism
Family Welcome, activity suitable for children
From 68 € / person for 2 people.
From € 34.50 / person for 4 people.
From 23 € / person for groups of 6 or more.
Family Welcome, special prices for children under 12 years.