An excursion to a place little visited by tourists, and although it is an industrialized city, it is worth wandering through its medina surrounded by the wall that once again the portuguese as in Essaouira built, we will visit in addition to the hill of the potters, and see the famous pottery in Safi and that some continue to be manufactured in small kilns of gorse, the museum which is located in the former palace of the governor. We will not leave without a taste of its rich fish where sardines are the undisputed queens, surf lovers will find in the surrounding area kilometers of beaches to enjoy the waves, without a ton of other places. As in Essaouira there are a multitude of Argan cooperatives operated by women, that will show us the different processes and uses of the fruit.
- Private transport
- Panoramic visit around
- Free time to enjoy the city
- Departure from your accommodation between 8/9 and 18/19 hours to return.
- Safe circuit by professional guides and drivers.
- Optionally we can visit a cooperative of Argan oil manufacturing.
- You can hire a horse and camel ride once in Safi.
- All children under 16 years old and must have written permission for sports activities by the tutors.
- It is a private tour. There will be other groups on their journey.
- Family Welcome, activity suitable for children
From 68 € / person for 2 people.
From € 34.50 / person for 4 people.
From 23 € / person for groups of 6 or more.
Family Welcome, special prices for children under 12 years.