Rabat, a city full of history dating back to the twelfth century (when it was the capital of the Almohad Empire), hides real beauties as unique spots and unique architecture. There are multiple places that travelers should know in your trip to Rabat, however, what you can not miss by no means the Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum Mohamed V and the medina. Also, you must visit the neighboring town of Salé, the Archaeological Museum, the Alcazaba or the Oudayas Chellah necropolis. Special mention deserve their gardens so it’s famous courtyards care and sandy beaches.
You see, a tour of Rabat takes time and organization, because there are so many beautiful and historical sites that should not be left behind in this fabulous city that the traveler can get really overwhelmed. With Amazigh Morocco we guarantee that you will not look or see a beautiful corner.
- Private transport
- Official guides to visit the historic area
- Departure from your accommodation between 8am and 9am.
- Arrival on the 19/20 hours
- It is a cultural visit which is done by car and on foot.
- Family Welcome, activity suitable for children
- Not recommended for children under 7 years.