This tour enables us to know the most cosmopolitan side of Morocco, Casablanca in addition to having one of the largest mosques: Hassan II, and can be visited by non-muslims, also owns the charm of the port cities, a walk along the Corniche until you reach the lighthouse of Hank, where we can choose in quantity and quality the best fish, its old medina decadent but active color and atmosphere. Purchases will be another attraction of this trip that we will be able to carry out to pleasure in the Habbous district, we cannot leave without making a visit to the Mahakma Low used as court and reception room we marvel at their walls were full of tiles, coated and forges. We will bid farewell to the city in the plaza of Sidi Bou Smara.
- Private transport
- Visit the historic area of Casablanca
- Departure from your accommodation between 8 and 9 hours
- Arrival on the 19/20 hours
- It is a cultural visit which is done by car and on foot
- Family Welcome, we can adjust the route to the needs of children
- Not recommended for children under 7 years
From 75 € / person for 2 people.
From 39 € / person for 4 people.
From 25 € / person for groups of 6 or more.