1/2 day : Atlas and Desert
We have half a day to discover Marrakech The beauty of the plains , crossing Berber villages typical wadi , climb the hills to admire a unique landscape with breathtaking views of the Atlas . We enjoy the hospitality of the Berbers who opened us the door of his house to offer tea. Back to our base in the palm grove with the High Atlas mountains in the background enjoying an oasis of palm trees.
1 day : Takerkoust and Agafay Desert
Ideal for a whole day in the countryside activity. During the trip we discover oasis of nature in the foothills of the Atlas . We started in the lush forests of eucalyptus , by steep paths lead us to discover different peoples, with spectacular views. We continue our escape toward the desert of Agafay , a beautiful landscape full of barren hills and Hamada, where we will enjoy the peace and serenity of this lunar landscape. From here we drive to the plateau of Kik where we will have the feeling of being alone in the world surrounded by peak over 4000 meters, in the plain dotted with villages semi peoples.
- Kymco 300cc Automatic Quad and guides
- Shuttle will pick you up at your accommodation
- Material (charlotte, helmet, goggles)
- Tea with the locals
- Liability insurance
- Briefing and introduction
- Departure from your accommodation at 9am and return at 18 hours.
- Circuit safe and supervised by professional guides.
- You must wear slippers or closed to drive and warm clothes in winter shoes.
- Children under 16 years must have written permission from the tutors.
- Groups of 5 pilots, private walk.